Your Surgery Package Price Estimate
RIHT.org will quote an inclusive fee applicable to the procedures / surgery and accommodation options you have selected. Remember that neither you nor your surgeons are under any obligation to continue until the first pre-operative consultation has been completed and all details relating to your procedure/surgery has been agreed upon by both parties.
All medical information and advice you have received should be thoroughly discussed with your surgeon and be completely understood by you. if you want to have a different opinion we will be able to provide it with other doctors or medical centers that are shown in our website. It may be necessary to consult a physician before any form of anesthesia is given.
Your Surgery Package Quoted Fee Includes:
• If stated in your quotation, accommodation for the stated period at the agreed hotel, leased home/apartment or bed & breakfast establishment (Optional – packages available).
• If stated in your quotation, travel costs to and from your country of origen.
• All pre-operative and post-operative consultations with your chosen surgeon, Procedure/surgery, hospital accommodation in private or semi-private room if hospital stay required, surgical theater costs, anesthesiologist’s fees, pathology, radiology, physiology and hospital drugs.
• Services of your personal RIHT, LLC trained personal assistant who will meet you on arrival and accompany you to and from medical consultations and surgery.
• All correspondence with you via email and telephone with our consulting physicians and from RIHT, LLC with regards to your planned medical treatment and your visit to the corresponding country.
• Comprehensive pre-surgical medical consultation and examination with your surgeon.
• Follow-up visits with your surgeon and monitoring by medical director.
• Ground transportation from the short term accommodations to the Clinic. (optional)
• Any options booked with your reservation (accommodations, trips, spa or relaxation treatments, language tutoring, personal training, shopping, etc…)
• Chauffeured private air-conditioned car service round trip from airport to accommodations.
• Transportation and accommodation for accompanying persons to visit you in hospital, will gladly be arranged, but will be charged extra in the package.
*Cell phone will be provided for your exclusive use during your stay here. (Subject to availability)
Please Note that the Following are not Included:
• Medication required for conditions outside the area of your surgery and any medications prescribed immediately following your surgery. Please bring along all currently prescribed medications you take regularly in sufficient quantity to cover your stay here. A copy of your prescriptions and medical prescriptions should be in your possession at all times.
• Meals and items of a personal nature, including long distance telephone calls.
• Any costs due to unforeseen complications which may arise from the surgery or any other causes are not covered.. These are not limited to but may include extra hospital stay, consults with other specialists, physicians, etc.
• Transportation and accommodation for accompanying persons, although this will gladly be arranged.
• 50% of the total package in advance once the surgery is accepted by both client and surgeon. (this will pay for trip and accommodation cost.)
• Balance of total due no less than 14 days prior to the trip.
• Payments are made via Paypal or all mayor Credit cards.
• Charity support, we will pay 10% of our commissions to support the local charities that work with us. This is deducted from the total cost of the package meaning no extra charges to you.
• Deposits are non-refundable but transferable with 30 days notice or more before the procedure, valid for one calendar year from original date.
• In case of any cancelation we keep a 10% of the total price of the package.
• Packages are not refundable once on site.
The information on this website is intended to introduce you to some of the basic facts concerning different surgery procedures and treatments. Its aim is to give you general background information and serves only as an introduction.
• RIHT, LLC’s responsibility is limited to the organization of your medical procedure/surgery package. RIHT, LLC is not the healthcare provider, the transporter, nor the hotel itself. Therefore RIHT, LLC is not responsible for any deficiency, delay, defect, or error at the hospitals, clinics, airlines, hotels or any other services arranged.
• Patient will be required to sign a standard indemnification agreement prior to any procedure/surgery.
• Please be aware that all procedures/surgery has some risk involved including dissatisfaction with the results. It is not possible for anyone to guarantee the results of any operation as each individual case is different and complications may arise. Not even the doctors itself guarantee in a 100% their services because always complications may happen. That is why you have to be totally aware of all the possible problems you may encounter before, during and after any medical procedure. It is your responsibility as a patient to ask for this information and review it deeply to get a full understanding of it. And if after that you still having doubts, don’t be ashamed of asking again everyone will be more than pleased to explain all over again to you.
For your peace of mind and in your best interests, we would advise you to arrange your own comprehensive travel insurance that includes full medical coverage and cancellation.
RIHT, LLC reserves the right to make changes to the information contained on its website at any time.